Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nicole Kidman Retiring??

icole Kidman hinted that she might be considering retiring from her 25 year career as an actress. Maybe to have kids, or whatever else she wants to do. Nothing stopping her.

Yahoo speaks:

During a Sydney press conference today to promote the Down Under premiere of Australia, the Oscar winner hinted she may soon be forsaking the big screen for another round of diaper duty, or other more personal endeavors.

“In terms of my future as an actor and stuff, I don’t know,” the 41-year-old mother of three said. “I am in a place in my life where…I’ve had some great opportunities, and I may just choose to have some more children.”

She is saying she might quit acting, but I hope we get at least one more big film out of her. Her next role (which could be her last if she doesn’t line up more) is playing a post op transexual male opposite Charlize Theron. I would hope that she would want her last role to be remembered by would be something that compliments her beauty and grace as opposed to going out of the business playing a man.

Quit while you are on top and swimming in cash. Nothing wrong with that.

Carrot Top is still trying. Look how that works out?

No comments:

Post a Comment