Friday, August 22, 2008

Max Payne Posters

As fantastic as these look, I'm still not completely excited for Max Payne based off of the quality of footage that I saw at Comic-Con. One thing is for sure: if the movie turns out bad, at least we'll have some beautiful posters to make us smile. I just hope director John Moore was able to make the actual movie look like these. I suppose we'll find out in October whether the movie lives up to the hype of the posters. Now that's an odd thing to say…

I've put up both posters below full-size courtesy of IMPAwards. I just couldn't put them side-by-side, they need to be seen in all of their high res glory to be appreciated!

Max Payne

Max Payne

Max Payne is directed by Irish filmmaker John Moore, of Behind Enemy Lines, Flight of the Phoenix, and The Omen previously, with a screenplay written by first-time writer Beau Thorne. The film is based on the popular Max Payne series of third-person-shooter video games that first arrived in 2001. Fox is debuting Max Payne in theaters on October 17th just before Halloween. I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment