Sunday, November 28, 2010

The First Image from THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN

 
I’ll admit I’ve never read the Twilight books.  However, I do know how to read the comments on a twitpic, so I’ve learned the first image director Bill Condon has released from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn is a great one for fans of the book.  While the above photo (click for a bigger version) is just a girl’s hand holding feathers, according to the comments I’ve read, the feathers give away the fact that it’s from Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edwards (Robert Pattinson) honeymoon on Isle Esme.  

As one commenter put it:
  Bella’s arm + bed + feathers = SEX SCENE = Edward + Bella = Renesmee
As I said, the fans seem very excited after Condon released this image. 
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 gets released November 18, 2011 and Part 2 is November 16, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment