Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's that time of the year again.

MY DEAR RELATIVES, FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES AND BLOG READERS

It's that time of the year again.

Considering that I am a VIP (Virtually Impossible to Please) and above all a very well organized person, I would like to communicate to you all friends, fans and all sorts of people that would like to have the honor of offering me something so that I may always remember you and/or want to invite me to any of your events for this festive.

I am officially opening the season to receive Christmas presents and invitations daily from 08:00 to 16:00. Please note this is with effect from today the

11th November 2008 till 24TH December 2008

Please avoid repeating last year's scenes of long queues at my door and I will not entertain last minute negotiations as I am only accepting one gift and invitation per person. I strongly appeal for your good sense of civilization on delivering your presents. My cell-phones will remain open to receive your calls.

Due to the hectic schedule of the festive period, I urge you to send your invitations well in advance to avoid disappointment.

PS: There won't be any negotiations on the above terms. No special treatment!

Regards,


Francus_Caetus

MMDB Admin


mymoviesdatabase@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment