Saturday, June 14, 2008

New 'Spirit' Poster: Silken Floss Does More Than Type!



The latest Spirit poster comes to us by way of Yahoo! Movies (click image for larger version). It looks like we may be getting a new poster for The Spirit every Friday night -- which is appropriate given their tone so far. Last week brought us a saucy Eva Mendes, this week's poster is an equally naughty Scarlett Johansson. Her tagline is quite the eyebrow raiser, isn't it? I am not sure if she's directing it at the audience, or if you are meant to be instructing her. Given that Silken Floss is a villainous young secretary, I am thinking the latter. (How very Maggie Gyllenhaal of her!) I'm not sure I like this ad campaign so far. But still I'm far from being impressed.

The Spirit opens December 25th, 2008.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment