Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wall-E Meets Bouncy Balls!

I can't help myself with Wall-E - I've always got to post everything related to the little guy. I'm sure by now those of you who are going to go already know you will and don't need any more convincing, but oh well. Because each and every new little vignette is still as wonderfully cute and entertaining as the one before it. This is the sixth vignette after Wall-E met a vacuum, a Magnet, a Headphone and a Hula Hoop. This film is already destined to be a huge success no matter how many more vignettes I post, but I still don't care, because these deserve to be seen! We hope you enjoy and make sure to leave a comment if you're as excited for Wall-E as me.


I can't wait for Wall-E and thankfully we've only got a few more weeks until it arrives!

Wall-E is both written and directed by Pixar's own Andrew Stanton, who wrote and directed A Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. The movie will arrive in theaters everywhere this summer on June 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment