Friday, May 16, 2008

Badass New Hellboy II: The Golden Army Poster!

Just when we thought we had already seen everything badass for Hellboy II: The Golden Army, the good folks at Universal have dropped another incredible poster on us. They're really trying prove that they're the right to studio for Hellboy by releasing some downright amazing marketing materials, including Drew Struzan's gorgeous poster at the New York Comic Con. This new one definitely delivers a punch, both figuratively and literally, and really does kick immense amounts of ass. I think one of these is going to be hanging on my wall here in my office in a matter of days. With that kind of introduction, I know you definitely want to check this thing out full-size below!

Thanks to SuperHeroHype for debuting this exclusively. I'm anxious to hear what everyone else thinks of this as well. I've heard nothing but amazing things so far and I'm really wondering if marketing like this could actually help turn this into a huge sleeper hit in July. Chime in with your comments below!

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

No comments:

Post a Comment