Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - 2011 True Or Not


I must say there is a little controversy about this matter whether is true or not. I even post this new on my blog a few days ago. But when i posted it on IMDB, a guy (QuintV) replied something denying this was true, because someone that calls him self ‘Terry Rossio’ wrote on a fan site forum the following.


Hi everyone, Terry Rossio here, co-writer of the Pirates trilogy, and hopefully one of the co-writers for the possible Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

I just read through this thread and wow, I can’t tell you how amazingly cool it is that there is so much interest among fans for the Pirates series. I love the intense examination of every detail, that’s why we put them there (and without the fans, honestly, we’d have never been allowed to get away with making the films so complex). It’s a major thrill to see posts with excerpts at the bottom of lines we wrote …

All right, as for a Pirates 4, I feel compelled to write, and I don’t want to bum anyone out, as of now, nothing has been decided. No dates have been set, no actors committed, no topics set, etc. I can’t confirm or deny any rumors except to say they didn’t start with us.

The process is still this: a screenplay needs to be written, the studio needs to be convinced to make it, a director (Gore) has to want to direct it and actors have to choose to play the parts. As I’ve said before, I believe we will try to solve the problem of a fourth movie. It’s impossible to say, ahead of time, whether we’ll be successful.

Sorry for the completely non-informative post, but that’s the status. (Now, hopefully I won’t get in trouble from Disney for saying nothing …)

Thanks everyone for your continued faith and support!

At first I didn’t believe this was actually written by Terry him self, but then he (QuintV) gave me reasons to believe that it might be true. But then Is AICN wrong and everyone else on the internet that is spreading this new World wide?

I do believe they are preparing another Pirates of the Caribbean, the questions are

When? And from where the hell this news came from?

What do you think about this?

PS: Thanks QuintV

1 comment:

  1. I'd be absolutely delighted if a Pirates 4 was to be released. Please..please...please..we need more!
    A 55 year old lady from West Yorkshire, England who loves Johnny Depp

    ReplyDelete